Global PCI DSS Policies Packet Standard Edition
The Global PCI DSS Policies Packet - STANDARD Edition, is an immensely comprehensive package containing over 800 + pages of Version 3.2 PCI policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, highly essential provisioning and hardening documents, a PCI project management spreadsheet, and security awareness training documentation for ANY organization (Merchants and Service Providers) needing to become PCI DSS compliant. Since 2009, thousands of companies throughout the globe have relied exclusively on pcipolicyportal.com for industry leading policy documentation. It’s an extremely detailed and in-depth set of documents essential for developing the dozens of much-needed operational and information security policies and procedures, and much more. View the comprehensive Data Sheet along with the PCI DSS Policy Manual Table of Contents and a sample list of recent customers who've purchased the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet, along with sample PCI policies and forms.
Additionally, compare our 4 different policy packets (Platinum, Premier, Standard, and Starter) to learn more
You’ll receive a comprehensive zip file containing the following ten (10) sections:
- Section I: A detailed overview for becoming PCI DSS compliant: Our detailed overview page is a step-by-step list of actions to be undertaken by your organization for ensuring all aspects of PCI compliance have been thoroughly understood and met.
- Section II: PCI DSS Specific Policies and Procedures Manual: You’ll receive over 260 + pages full of policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and other supporting documents aligned DIRECTLY with each of the twelve (12) PCI DSS reporting mandates.
- Section III: PCI DSS Provisioning and Hardening Documents: This Section is not included in the Standard Edition package, but can be purchased individually.
- Section IV: Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual: You'll receive an Information Security Manual that's over 100 pages long, complete with industry leading policies, procedures, and processes as mandated by PCI DSS.
- Section V: Security Awareness Training Packet & Employee Quiz: Our security awareness training packet includes a professionally developed PowerPoint Presentation (105 slides), in-depth employee awareness training manual (60 pages long), checklists, a certificate of completion template, and more. You'll also receive a thirty (30) question employee quiz consisting of multiple choice, fill in the blank, and True | False questions.
- Section VI: PCI DSS Project Management Template: Authored by former military and current cyber security experts, it’s an absolute must-have in today’s world.
- Section VII: Business Continuity an Disaster Recovery Planning (BCDRP) Manual: Our comprehensive fifty-two (52) page BCDRP documentation template includes all critical policies, procedures, and supporting initiatives for allowing merchants and service providers to properly plan and respond to adverse incidents and catastrophic events.
- Section VIII: Risk Management and Risk Assessment Template Packet: The risk assessment template packet covers all categories of risk - offering straightforward guidance and expertise for ensuring organizations perform the necessary steps and supporting measures for a “true” risk assessment process.
- Section IX: Incident Response Plan Packet: Our packet comes complete with documented policies and procedures, along with essential forms and templates to be used as necessary. Additionally, incident response measures are a strict mandate for PCI DSS compliance.
- Section X: Fraud Policy and Procedures Manual: The seriousness of fraud itself along with the need for organizations to have a clearly defined plan of action for fighting fraud resulted in our award winning, 100 + page Fraud Policy and Procedure Manual, which is now yours!
- Section XI: Third-Party Service Provider Monitoring Packet: This Section is not included in the Standard Edition package, but can be purchased individually.
- Section XII: PCI DSS Certificate of Compliance Template: You’ll also receive a professionally developed certificate of compliance template to be completed and displayed after successfully meeting all stated requirements as mandated by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- Section XIII: Free Updates for Version 3.2 PCI: This Section is not included in the Standard Edition package.
Together, all ten (10) sections provided in the All-in-One Global PCI DSS Policies Packet (STANDARD Edition) become your authoritative guide and policy documentation for helping achieve PCI DSS compliance in an efficient, cost-effective, and comprehensive manner. You’ll be purchasing much more than just PCI policies and procedures, you'll be obtaining high-quality documentation that provides essential ingredients for PCI success, now and in the future.