PCI DSS Provisioning and Hardening Documents Packet
Requirement 2 of the PCI DSS standards places a heavy emphasis on removing default setting and configurations from system components in scope for PCI compliance. It’s therefore critically important to have a high-quality set of provisioning and hardening documents for all network devices, operating systems, and applications for ensuring they’re properly provisioned, hardened, secured and “locked-down” in accordance with PCI Requirement 2 mandates.
Our comprehensive PCI Provisioning and Hardening Documents Packet contains a laundry list of technical hardening checklists for all major firewall brands (Cisco, Juniper, SonicWALL, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Barracuda Web Filter), operating systems (UNIX, Linux, and MS Windows), databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostreSQL) and for the all-important web servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS).
It’s an incredibly detailed and extremely helpful list of checklists - developed by former military intelligence security specialists - that go above and beyond just PCI compliance - they help ensure your system components are hardened in accordance with industry leading standards.
Specifically, you’ll receive the following provisioning and hardening checklists | forms:
- Cisco PIX, Cisco ASA, Juniper Networks NetScreen & SSG, Linux Iptables, SonicWALL, Fortinet FortiGate, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Barracuda Web Filter (70 pages).
- Microsoft 2003, Microsoft 2008, and Microsoft 2008R 2 (34 pages).
- Linux Distributions, RHEL 5, RHEL 6 (16 pages).
- Solaris and HP-UX (8 pages).
- Oracle 11g, MySQL 5, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, PostgreSQL (36 pages).
- Apache Linux, Apache Windows, Tomcat, IIS (23 pages).
Over 185 pages of industry leading provisioning and hardening documents! View a sample checklist today to learn more!
Just give us a call at (424) 274-1952 if you have any questions!